Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 17, 2010

Marcus' layouts

When I make my layouts, I try to even the pages out between my kids. But there are months that I seem to have more of Maddie's layouts than Marcus so for today's share why not share two scrapbook pages focused on my BOY!

I used some of my Piggy Tales products on these pages. ***note: this is not the June Piggy Tale Academy kit***

Hands On

With this page, I used the Georgie Porgie line. Did you I really love how each pattern paper has a solid paper to match on their backs. Love that I don't even need to rummage through my cardstock when I play around with the Piggy Tales products. Everything is there.


I also had some of these cute Doodlebug Design stickers in my stash and thought that the baby animals helped emphasized my layout theme.

Underwater


Last year we took a weekend trip to Silverwood Lake. I wanted to capture our memories but feared that my DSLR would die a wet death in the water so I bought an underwater one time use camera. I totally recommend it. It'll save you on the stress and worry about your DSLR. Anyways, because it is an underwater camera, I took some shots of Marcus playing around underwater. After our trip to the lake, we took the camera to Grandma's house too to finish the film, hence the water is blue and the mirky green that we know lakes have.


I used the 5 Little Ducks collection in this page. Again I just love the solid papers that comes in every pattern paper. They are the foundation of this page. I also added a collage of chipboard shapes. You can never get enough of these cute embellishments.


I added hints of pattern in this page with paper, treated is so many different ways- punched out, torn edges, have decorative borders and cut to mimic ribbon. Papers has so many possibilities.

So that's it for me today.

Thank you for looking and check out the Piggy Tales Academy kits here. July is scheduled to be up by tomorrow. :)

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

glady said...

Thats a good idea. I'll go and get those one time underwater for the kids this summer. Thanks for the tip!!!