Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happiness is a Spring day card

Oh it feels good to create again. I started last week with some anxiety that I'm way behind my projects but now that all of my assignments are done and submitted, I can finally make things without too much pressure attached to them.

And what better way to start off my crafting again than with a card.....

Happiness is a Spring Day

this card was inspired by the latest sketch from Get Sketchy. I'm always inspired by their sketches and not too much all the great examples the DT members shares. Make sure you check em out here.


the bonus challenge was to make your own embellishments and I made mine by layering a chipboard butterfly with bling.


I also added some bling to the flowers on the floral pattern paper and finished it off with a rubon sentiment.

Thank you for looking and till next time,
Grace

8 comments:

MrsMomma said...

This is so pretty! I love the butterfly you've added to the flower. Nice touch!

liszha said...

Oh my, so pretty, so cute.
I love it!
Thanks for joining us this week at GS.
Hugs,
Lisette

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Very pretty - love the flower and butterfly :)

Anonymous said...

I love your mix of all the different elements. Bravo.
Thanks for playing with us at GET SKETCHY!

~amy~ said...

wow!!!! Love your take on the sketch and that butterfly rocks!!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Get Sketchy!

Giselle said...

I really love the butterfly on the flower..!! So Cute..!

Lisa Salkeld said...

so pretty!

Dora said...

Very pretty!