Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 16, 2009

My love for American Crafts

There's so many scrapbook products and manufacturers out there that I enjoy trying out but I have to say that my "comfort" products always come from American Crafts. They're designs are very easy for me to use and the innovative products that they present are always right up my alley. Do I dare mention all the "thickers" stickers I have????

Here's a sampling of my favorite American Crafts projects....

Happy Birthday card featuring Metropolis paper, element ribbon, everyday embellishments and trademark rubbons


featuring Play paper, element ribbon and tons of thicker numbers and letters.


Hello card featuring trademark rubon. *this was published in PaperCrafts Card Creation Vol. 6 issue*


Sweet baby card with Everyday paper.


a layout featuring papers from the Travel line, element ribbon, thicker letters, rubon frame from Trademarks and embellishments from the Everday line.


Bliss layout using paper from Ala Carte line, element ribbon and letter Thickers.


Date night layout with different AC papers, thickers, felt embellishments and rubons. *this layout won an AC Studio challenge*


The Joys of Motherhood featuring papers from the Metropolish line, embellishments and thicker stickers.


Memories featuring papers from the Christmas line


B.O.M Achievement layout with AC papers and felt thicker letters.


So here's my little "ode" to American Crafts.

Thank you for looking and Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still love that "Q & A" layout!

nancy said...

Loved looking at all these, Grace... you are a serious AC fan! Love the way you mix bright colors. :)

BluePixo said...

The joys of motherhood is priceless. Every sacrifice brings a certain amount of remarkable fulfillment. A lifetime of wonderful journey shared with loved ones. True and unconditional love is lived and expressed.

BluePixo Entertainment - A place for mom and dad to share topics about parenthood