Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bliss

Over at the American Crafts blog, the challenge this week was to make a wedding theme layout using non theme products. Mmmm sounds really good, right? The only problem I had with it, is that I've already scrapped my wedding photos and despite my pleading and begging, hubby wouldn't let me pick a couple from our wedding photo album which has all of our professional photos. Darn!

So what does a scrappy girl do? Go through my stash of pictures and to my surprise found some pics of hubby's cousin's wedding. Mitch took these photos while we look on during their ceremony. Yippee! so I went to work and here's what I came up with....

Bliss

Since it was an outdoor ceremony, I was inspired to use this leafy pattern paper.


to break up the earthy tones in this page, I added red. Which worked well cause we are also talking about "love" in this layout. I have it in my ribbon and hearts.


I ran my big heart through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots template and distressed the edges a little. I love these puffy letters that I got from American Crafts.


I thought two small hearts would be a good detail for this wedding page.

Supplies used:
Cardstock- (brown) Bazzill; (Green) Die cuts with a View
Pattern paper- Hummus, Ala Carte, American Crafts
Ribbon- Elements, American Crafts
Letter stickers- Umbrella, Thickers, American Crafts
Embossing folder- Swiss dots, Cuttlebug, Provo Craft
Border punch- Apron lace, Fiskars
Black pen- Millenium, Zig
Others- Thread and Sewing Machine


Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

ncwdust said...

I love this layout! Great Job!