Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 24, 2009

Be Inspired #32

Got a card done yesterday morning and it was inspired by the Cuttlebug's latest challenge. They wanted us to mix hearts and butterflies. Here's what I came up with...

Be glad card

I used the cuttlebug nested hearts die to make my background. I placed them on top of my white cardstock like a mask and sprayed glimmer mist on it.


I then punched out a butterfly from pattern paper and layered it with a smaller butterfly to create movement.

thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Rochelle Spears said...

What an awesome card Grace! Love how you used the hearts as a mask! love it!

Michelle said...

this is lovely..and cheerful TFS!

Cassie said...

this is great! i love how you used both of them! and that butterfly is just so stinkin cute!!!

thanks for playing along again at CCB!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com