Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday share

If you're a papercrafter that checks out my blog for some paper "candy" then this post would make you say yahoo! but if you're my family looking for some home updates and pictures of the kids, I know you're probably shaking your head in disgrace! I know it's too much paper post in a week but I promise some home updates later on..... (wink!)

Anyhow...... it seems like I can't get enough of blog challenges. I'm getting addicted. Can anybody pull me away from my computer??? hehehehehehe.

Here's a layout made for method playground's challenge using 5 pattern papers from 5 diff. manufacturers.

Never again!

I used papers from Creative Imaginations, Scenic Route, Upsy daisy, Bobunny and Pink Paislee


this page was mainly done for the journaling....

I don’t drink coffee and I don’t drink tea, but once in a while I admit to a can or cup of coke. I never really realized the cause of caffeine though until our trip to Vegas for our anniversary.

On our first night, we decided to watch a movie. So we got some popcorn and coke. We thought it would be smarter to get the big cup so we can get free refills. Besides, Mitch and I needed all the “pick me uppers” we can get. After all, getting to Vegas took us about five hours in the motorcycle, and that’s a loooonnnnggg and tiring time, if you ask me.

The movie was great, the popcorn tasted good and the soda was exactly what we needed. The only problem was that I didn’t realize that I drank too much till that night when I tried to go to sleep. I tossed and turned, counted sheep, wrote in my journal and stared at the ceiling but nothing worked! The caffeine got me all hyped up, excited and feeling no need to shut my brain off. By about 3 am, I could tell that my body was exhausted but my mind was still going. Needless to say it was a very “rough” night.

Lesson learned- stay away from the caffeine, especially at night, or else no “sweet slumber” for me. May 2008


then this card was inspired by CPS sketch for this week....

I adore you card

Visiting Michael's craft store a lot lately cause they have Bazzill cardstock there (did you guys know that?) I was so happy about that, especially when they go on sale for 2 for $1. Beats the LSS price! anyways, since I go there often, I've started collecting those one dollar stamps again. How can I help myself? They have cute designs and for a buck! Who can resist!

Anyways the scallop journaling stamp was one of the stamps I got. Fun stuff, I tell ya!


So there you have it. Just fun stuff all around!

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layout....
:)

Linda Beeson said...

I love the papers you used together on your card and I love your take on the CPS sketch!