Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 5, 2009

OLW- See

One little word blog's challenge this week was the perfect fit for my page.......

Let's see those pearly whites
-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-
First off, it feels very good that I'm finally scrappin pictures from last July. Knowing that some of the pictures from more than 6 months ago are getting scrapped makes me feel a little less overwhelmed.

-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-
I decided to make the "see" word transparent so there's more variety in my title since there's lots of words and they're in diff. depths/textures. I thought it was fun to do it that way. :)

-PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION-

I cut the number die from the cricut (before my mom took it home) from the graphically speaking cartridge. Oh how I love that cartridge!

Journaling:

Marcus’ first trip to the dentist turned out shockingly well considering he’s always afraid of new things. Mom was very worried that she would have to wrestle him down in the chair but we didn’t have any of that today. This is just one of the signs that he has truly matured and is ready for Kindergarten. Maddie even behaved well as she looked on while the dentist examined her brother. Now if the dentist wouldn’t have found 4 cavities in his teeth, then this would have been a “perfect” visit. July 14, 2008



thank you for looking and till next time,
Grace


2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Pamela said...

Great page! I love it!