Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my style showcase

Lately I haven't had time to actually sit and scrap. Can you believe it that it's been WEEKS, yes sadly weeks since I've made a page and all I can do is sigh. But I still love to look at inspirations in blogs and galleries and got me thinking of what my personal style really is. And I've come up with the conclusion that I don't sway to any "style" that's been put out there. I just love trying them all. So with this new conclusion, I'll share some pages I've made that fits certain styles.

Digital


Graphic


Sassy


Romantic/Shabby


Sleek/Simple and Traditional


As you can see I like to try them all. So for those that are looking for a midweek challenge, why not try making pages/projects that are out of your comfort zone and make one for each style and see what you come up with.

Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: