Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 10, 2008

link friday....

Hi all,
quickly popping in here to wave hi and to share some links.

I'm hosting some fun challenges and games this month. All of them have prize packages up for grabs so be sure to check em out...

CCS Product challenge

SCS Journaling Challenge

SCS Gallery Hunt

My playlist is expanding week by week.

Borrowed this cd in the library and it's bringing me back to High School.
I know I'm "too old" to like him, but I really like this song.
Maddie and I can't stop singing her "bleeding" song in the car.

Went here today. Spent a ton of money but now I'm set on food for the rest of the month.

California friends and family, we all have an important duty to vote yes on this. Watch this for more info.

And finally, hubby and I are going on a little and much needed date tonight. We're going here. Will post pictures tomorrow.

Have a great weekend,
Grace

No comments: