Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updates, updates, updates....

just a bunch of random updates:

1. I added a new tab in my website. I have workshops scheduled for August. Please check it out.

2. Scrapwords is having an online crop this Saturday 7am-7pm (pacific time) or 10am-10pm (eastern time). Don't forget to drop by. Here's two sneek peeks of the challenges I'd be hosting. I'd be poppin in there most of the day but I will be the official hostess between 5-7pm (pacific time).





I am hosting tons of challenges this month, here's the run down. Plus all of them but one have raks with it.

Scrapwords:
4th installment of my Memory trigger challenge
"Songs from today" (with rak)

Pump up your style
Make an altered item featuring your scrapbook style

SoCalscrap:
Song challenge
Use a song to bring more emotions to your journaling. Parts/lyrics of the song should be included in the layout/journaling. (with rak)

Coconut Scrapshop:
July Product Challenge:
This month's product is the Noteworthy Delaney Circle paper from Making Memories. Make a page using this product (which is available at the CCS store), share it with us in the thread and you might win a rak from me.

Hope you will all check these out.

A family post later,
Grace

No comments: