Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 7, 2008

July Coconut Scrapshop kit

this month's kit was designed by the newest member of our DT- Alex. She did a fantastic job picking the items that went in the kit and I have to say, although the papers are geared to a certain theme/holiday, as you can see in my projects it can also be used for your everyday layouts/projects.

Layout #1 Family time


the kit was fully loaded with paper that I had to make a two page out them. Here I was able to use pretty much all the stuff in the kit (flowers, ric rac, button, stamp and chipboard letters)


I added some shine to my stars by adding some stickles. I also used the arrow here with the month. I thought that was fun!

Layout #2- I voted! Finally

Got to play with more pattern papers here. The hardest part for me was to decided which side of the paper to use!


I also got to play with the chipboard stars here by covering them up with paper and distressing the edges.

Layout #3- Gal pals

These papers, although geared towards a specific holiday can be so adaptable to any theme. Look here, I used it for a girl page. Love the brightness of the yellow.


blinging out the stars more here.

Project- "Lets cook" cookbook

I loved the minibook that came with the kit. Covered it up with more yummy pp and extra embellishments.





You can totally make a fun book with all the double sided papers in the kit. *the letters are from the May kit (Tim Holt'z grungeboard) I needed a smaller size to fit my die cut circle.

thank you for looking and check out the CCS site for more inspiration. Link is onto the left of this blog.

Grace

3 comments:

leisha said...

How cute! I love these, your so inspiring. I got my card and my prize thanks so much. I actually got it on my birthday and so it was a extra something fun! Have a great week!

Tabitha said...

fabulous

Anonymous said...

hey... how come i dont have a copy of any of those pictures....

will you send them to me? please...

THANK YOU!