Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 29, 2018

"Make Pulvoron" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month Kit)

I love the colors in this Simple Stories collection. They pop out really well against the black background. All of these products are from the latest Flavor of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Title: Make Pulvoron
Products used: Simple Stories- Little Dude
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Black letter stickers; white gel pen
Notes:  The background piece (black and white, multi color strip) is actually one piece of paper. It is double sided and I wanted to show off both images. To do that, I cut it just exactly where I want the separation to be. Then I adhered them, making sure to flip one of them to show the other side and then covered the seam with a strip of diagonal striped paper. 
I added some puffy stickers to add dimension to my page. 




Till next time,
Grace

No comments: