Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 16, 2018

"Love Her So Much" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Every month, the ScrapRoom kit club shared a sketch and a challenge. It is always fun to play along with it. Here's my version for this month's sketch. 


Title: Love Her So Much
Products used: Pebbles- My Bright Life + Embellishment Add On
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Scallop border punch; Scallop scissor; Circle Cutter; White Gel Pen
Notes:  This page was inspired by the sketch for this month. I flipped it 90 degrees since my photos are vertical and not horizontal like on the sketch. The “love” part of my title was cut out from my electronic die cut machine using some glittered cardstock. 
I love all of the “kitchen” stickers in this mini kit and I made sure to incorporate them here since my page has a “food” theme. 






No comments: