Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 3, 2018

"Fatherhood Adventure" (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Happy Friday friends. How's it going? Today I'm sharing my first layout using the Fancy Pants Designs collection called "On Our Way". This one was created for the latest Freaky Fast Friday challenge at The ScrapRoom kit club blog. 


Title: Fatherhood Adventure
Products used: Fancy Pants Designs- On Our Way + Embellishment Add-on
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad
Notes:  This page was created with this month’s Freaky Fast Friday formula. I really like how this set of specific paper cuts helps me complete a page in record time. Since you only have specific pieces of paper to work with, the design process takes little time to accomplish. 
The title was inspired by the “adventure” die cut that was in this mini kit. I completed my title by adding some of the smaller circle letter stickers from the Embellishment Add-on. They matched the colors perfectly. 





Thank you for stopping by and try to play along with the challenge.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: