Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, September 2, 2018

"Enjoying This Stage" (September The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month Kit)

Happy Sunday dear friends. Today I'm coming to you with my first project for The ScrapRoom for the month of September. It is also my take on this month's sketch. 


Products used: Pretty Little Studio- Savannah Dreams
Stash items used: Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; My Mind’s Eye letter stickers; Twine, American Crafts; Circle Cutter, Creative Memories
Notes: This one was created with the latest TSR sketch in mind. The sketch called for 2 4x6 photos but I swapped it with a single 5x7 vertical photo. I added some circles cut out from pattern paper like the one on the sketch. I did have to add some twine from my own stash so I can incorporate the thread element in the sketch. I had trimmed the “enjoying” in my title from one of the pattern papers. 

And here's the video of the process:




Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out the TSR website for more information and inspiration.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: