Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 23, 2018

Floral Card Trio (The ScrapRoom Flavor of the Month kit)

Here is a card set that I was able to create using the latest Flavor of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Title: Floral Card Set
Products used: Pebbles- My Bright Life + Embellishment Add-on
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Card bases; Scallop border punch
Notes:  This was inspired by the Pebbles dimensional sticker sheet. It had three beautiful circle accents with some generic sentiments plus some clusters of flowers. Those sticker sheets along with some scraps of papers were all I needed to create these floral themed cards.



Make sure to stop by again tomorrow when I share a layout using the latest Flavor of the Month kit.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: