Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

December Crazy daisy extra projectss

Happy Saturday. Here's my finall installment of the Crazy Daisy December kit marathon posts.

Extra projects for the month of December

Our showcase of projects for the December Crazy Daisy December kit won't be complete without some extra projects. This month it was a card and an altered paper bag...

Christmas bag



The big Christmas chipboard tag was the main inspiration for this project. I love how the tag sums up all that I want to share to the recipient of this bag and its contents.
I used mostly Crate Paper products here although I added the ticket stub die cuts from MME for added interest.





Happy Holidays card


Because I had leftovers of the border stickers, I used them up to dress up this card.
Can you believe that this card has no pattern paper on it? Yes all these goodies are either stickers or chipboard.



Thanks for stopping by. Check this kit and all the other kits, Crazy Daisy has in store here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: