Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Sibling Love

Hello and happy Friday. Got lots on my head right now so I'm going straight to the order of business for this post....

Sibling Love

this layout was made with the latest sketch at Pagemaps blog as an inspiration. We were also to add the theme of appreciation with this sketch. I made mine focusing on how thankful I am for the great sibling love that my children have for one another. It's so wonderful to witness their unconditional love for one another. It makes Amanda's presence in the house even more greatly missed by the two little ones.


I put together two lines from Piggy tales for this layout (Georgie Porgie and 5 little ducks) By the way the Georgie Porgie line is their March kit and is available here.


I added some paper thread in neutral color for this page so add some "earthy" tones to it. Just something I'm into right now.

So that's it for now. Look for more a little later.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: