Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

What? a Christmas card in the middle of March? Well I'm a little all over the place right now and this is a perfect example of it.

Merry Christmas card

made this card with the Get Sketchy #31 sketch. Try it out here. It's so fun and I loved seeing the other dt's versions of it. To be honest with you mine is nothing in comparison with theirs but that's just between you and I. *wink*


I finally pulled out a sticker from a Scenic route sticker sheet that I've had since last year.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with the sketch this week.

Till next time,
Grace

BTW- thanks for all my "new" friends which were brought here by the week long blog hop we did at Get Sketchy. Wasn't it fun? Goodluck to all that figured out the special message. The prizes are awesome!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

It's never to early to start working on Christmas cards! Great take on the sketch...love the papers you used!

Hampers said...

Oh wow this is adorable and pretty. Delightful Christmas card . Love it. Hugs.