Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 19, 2010

Get Sketchy blog hop

***this post will be up till Friday. Scroll down to check newer posts. thanks!***
Hello blog hoppers. thank you for visiting my little ol blog and hope you like what you see.



Here's the sketch for this week......isn't it fun?!


and here's my take on it....

Thanks card

I used circles on the side instead of the triangles. Believe me, I tried to stay within the sketch but I was having a terrible time making it look good.


I used SRM stickers to liven this card up.

The word you get from my blog is------- STICKERS

Ok so here's where you need to go next...
Lenet Mos - http://scraplenet.blogspot.com/

and if you started the hop in my blog.....come back over here.

remember for you to get a prize you must...
go through the blog and pick up the words that will complete a specific sentence. Then....
email Scrap n art the sentence and your name will be entered to win one of the 2 Scrap N Art Subscriptions.

SRM Stickers will draw the name of one comment on their blog for a SRM Prize Pack.

And Get Sketchy will draw the name of 1 participant for a prize pack as well. So make sure you leave a comment there too.

Three ways to win, how cool is that! No go on and hop away!!!

41 comments:

da_blue_69 said...

wonderful!! love this blog hopping I love seeing creative minds at work :)
-megs xoxo

Rona said...

cute I really like the circles

Karen Lee said...

I'm blog hopping and I love your take on the sketch!!

xoxo Karen Lee

Shar said...

I love how it turned out. Really nice. :)

Shar

Kelly said...

love the colors on your card, the circles work beautifully!

MindyRadio said...

LOVE the card. Especially the circles.

Wendy said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch, great card!

Anonymous said...

Fun card!!

Rose said...

well i love the circles :) and your card is fantastic with that banner :)

Jennifer said...

Your take on the sketch is great -- totally cute card!

Dana Tatar said...

Great card! I love your take on the sketch!

Kay said...

Having a great time on the Hop! Great card.

Paperzilla said...

I love your interpretation, it's like me when I take card classes, I never can seem to follow the kits lol!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this hop and your card:) TFS!

MadebyGenieS said...

i like the use of the circles on your cards, very cute

Unknown said...

Great card! Am really enjoying seeing everyones creations so far!

Kathy said...

You did a great job...so colorful and pretty!!

Ellen said...

Fabulous card!

dstandard said...

What a cute card - so creative!

Wilma said...

The circles are perfectly matching! Your card is nice!

Kim Mc said...

Hippity hop, hop...I'm still going! Thanks for the adorable inspiration, Grace!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Nina said...

well, I think your card turned out super cute!! thanks for the magic word

AllAmy said...

great colors on a great card

Summer Braxton said...

this card turned out great!!

Jodi said...

I like the circles in place of the triangles ~ nice take on this.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace

I like your card. Just simple as it is, so beautiful

xx Anita

karennarelle said...

I love the circles too!!

Gayle said...

I think you did great using the circles. It shows me how you can stretch those sketches to be what you like, too. You are very creative. Thanks so much for sharing your creative self with us for the fun blog hop.

Gayle Taylor, Abilene, TX USA
gaylememories@sbcglobal.net

Laurie Marmon said...

Fun choices of papers for this card. Very cute.

Sharyn DePriest said...

Love your take on the sketch!

Gosia said...

Fantastic card!
http://papierowamargaretka.blogspot.com/
Hop :)

Unknown said...

Love your card and your blog...
Hugs
Kim
x

Steph Ackerman said...

Wonderful card. TFS.

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

Very cute card! this is so much fun!

mskinsey said...

Looks pretty good to me! Love your work! TYFS!

connie said...

I like the circles on your card!

Stephanie Gruss said...

I like what you did with the sketch and I am in love with that grid lined paper!

gleestormont said...

love your blog

Jenny said...

What a wonderful whimsy card! Loved it!

Jenny said...

Loved this interpretation! Thank you :)

cropqueen said...

Having a great time on my first hop. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card idea.