Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, November 14, 2009

November Upsy Daisy share

Did you know that the Upsy Daisy blog is hoppin' with great projects? Well if you haven't visited the Daisy Diaries blog in a while, check them out here.

Here's a couple of projects that I made for Upsy Daisy this month....

Thank you card

although most people are still just now thinking about Christmas greeting cards, I'm already starting on my Thank you cards for the season. You never know when you'll need that extra special thank you card to show your appreciation for a holiday gift.


I used the Hot Chocolate line here. I love the whimsy feel of the pinks, greens and brown. I'm also inlove with butterfly right now and I added that together with a rubon sentiment.

Hark frame
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
The Spirit line had this pattern paper that had an angel with trumpet design on it and that's what jump started this idea.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
to learn more about this project and how to make it, check this post that I made for the daisy diaries blog.

Thank you for looking and till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

Amazing!
You know that I love that frame already but that card totally knocks me off my feet. Fantastic work