Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 5, 2019

"My Favorite" (June Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

Hello friends. How's your June so far? Well for us here, summer break has started and this week is the start of weeks of camps for my children. Did you go to camp when you were young? What was your favorite?

Speaking of favorite, here's my first layout from this month's Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. I titled it "My Favorite" because it shows two of my favorite young gentlemen. 
Products used: Jillibean Soup “Rainbow Roux” 
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Twine (Doodlebug Design Inc.) 
Notes:
I adored all of the pattern papers in this collection but I also knew that I would never be able to include them all, even if I was layering them. So to incorporate as much of them as I can, I cut them into strips, some ½” others wider, and laid them on the center of my page, going down the layout. I added my photos ¾” down to break up all of the paper strips. I then tucked in some tags, cut out from pattern paper, to add some different layers to the page. I added some twine to it to give it a finished look. I also cut out the title “My Favorite” from pattern paper and added that to the page with a twine plus some foam adhesive to make it stand out against the busy background. I sprinkled some stickers and die cuts to complete the page. 

Here's the process video for this page...

And here are some more close ups....



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: