Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"In all things give thanks" layout

I am always on the look out for multi photo sketches. They seem to be rare these days. That was why when I saw this sketch from the  Stuck?! sketch blog I knew that I had to use it for the small 3x4 photos I had. 

I used some vellum and cut those as circles so I can incorporate the circle element on the sketch. I then added my photos and other elements as rectangles and squares since that was an easy way to mat my photos and other items. 
I also used a bunch of stickers as my embellishments. I tucked and added them to the edges of the photos so make sure that I keep the design towards the center of the page. 

Here are some more close ups....



Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is so lovely, your photos pop off of the plaid background so nicely! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

kaybeetoo said...

I love your take on the sketch and the photos are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Natsuko said...

Great layout! Love the vellun circles under your photos. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)