Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 17, 2017

"All Together" layout

Happy Friday friends. Today's page was inspired by the following sketch from The ScrapRoom kit club blog. I didn't have a vertical photo for this particular memory so I just used both horizontal pics. All of the papers in this page is also from my scrap stash which makes me feel soooo good to get some used up. :)

The word "together" in my title was cut from my Silhouette Cameo. 
Here are some more close ups....



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at The ScrapRoom!