Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, June 16, 2016

"The four words" layout

Hi crafty friends. Today I'm sharing another page that is focused on journaling. This and the page before are some layouts that I've been wanting to get documented for a while now. This specific one focuses on my feelings when my first child was diagnosed with ADHD in 2012. You can read more about my feelings in this blog post here

I also made this page with a scrap challenge in mind. The challenge was to use scraps and create a rainbow with it. I used some 1/2" strips of paper and created my colorful background. I loved how bright and cheery the background which is kind of an opposition to the theme of my page, which is about something serious and kind of sad in nature. 
But I liked how the rainbow brings the positive and hope back into the story. 

To mute some of the brightness of my background, I added a piece of vellum. I also used a hodge podge of black letter stickers for my title. Great use of scraps as well.

I made this handmade embellishment from scraps as well. Just having fun layering and creating my own accents.

The embellishments were very minimal since the background was so colorful.

That's my share for today.
Thank you for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace

No comments: