Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 22, 2016

"Fireworks" layout

Hi friends. Today I'm sharing a page inspired by the following sketch from the Stuck?! challenge blog. 


I love the linear arrangement of the photos. I have these images of fireworks from a few years back and although they are all vertical, I couldn't make them small like what is shown in the sketch. But it's all good, I was still able to add layers of papers, stickers and other embellishments around the photos. 

I used this foam glittered thickers to emphasize the fireworks theme.

I did some layering of stickers in this corner. I love the clusters created around my photos.


Thank you for stopping by.

Just a heads up, I have a fun announcement and giveaway on Friday, so make sure to stop by then.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Love this! Great accents, love the sparkling font and great pics, so glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

Wow, fantastic layout!! Such great photos of the fireworks! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

PaperCutsForU said...

So much fun! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Nicole Doiron said...

Amazing layout and pictures! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!