Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 26, 2016

"Play time with the family" layout

It's another double page spread from me today. This was inspired by a sketch over at the Scrapbook challenge blog (sketch # 204)


There was some white space on my photo so I used that to add my title. and journaling blocks. 



I used some "new to me" stickers from Simple stories for this page as well. I love how stickers, placed in the right spots, gives a page the finished look. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions about this page or any other that you see on this blog, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: