Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 8, 2016

"Travels Around Town" layout

Thank goodness it's Friday. What are your creative plans this weekend?

For me it's to do my big monthly shopping at Costco, put together some freezer meals and of course, squeeze in some crafting time. 

Today's layout was another one from the March pile. I never get a chance to share it here. 
It was inspired by a sketch challenge that I was too late to enter into. But I just love the triangle background and how it got me thinking outside of my comfort zone. I also used a bunch of scraps here which was a win win in my eyes.

I am back to typing my journaling lately. It gets me finishing up pages way sooner. I usually grab the stories from the blog, put a bunch of different journaling block on one 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock, run it through my printer and then just cut it off as I work on that particular story. Easy peasy!

I also added some square brads from GCD Studios (they are no longer in business). I don't normally associate brads with the square shape but it worked on top of the round accent behind it.

I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

What a fabulous page!! LOVE the triangles!!!