Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 11, 2016

"Golf Today" layout

Happy Monday dear friends. Today's layout share was inspired by a color challenge at Scrapbook.com as well as the latest sketch from My Creative Sketches blog


I had printed my photos as a collage (which is one of the things I use lately to be more efficient in my scrapbooking) and so it occupied most of my page. I did however add some strips of papers on the top and bottom to add some interest and color on my page. 

The color challenge was to use yellow and green. I also used the gold word "today" to make my title shine and it worked with the existing color since it's in the yellow family.




Since my photo collage was huge, I didn't have any where to add my typed journaling, so I just created a pocket where it can hide in.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: