Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 19, 2016

My December Daily 2015 finished album share

Happy Monday friends. Today I'm sharing my finished December 2015 memories album. I am also going to share with you some of the things that I've learned along the way. 
I actually put together a few videos regarding this album. If you wanna watch it, just click play on the following video....

To see what I had put in my Dec. Daily album kit...



What my album looked like at the end of December...



A visual share of my album after it was all done...


If you didn't watch the last one and want to know the lessons I've learned along the way, they are the following...
1. Don't add the word "daily" to my album. Because I didn't add any wiggle room for possible failure in the daily photo taking part of this project, I set myself up for failure because I had the word "daily" in my album title. I don't want to do that again next time, in case I am not successful in capturing every single day of my month. 
2. Write the journaling part of the pages on a scrap paper. After I have finished all of my pages, I sat down and just started jotting down my feelings/memories about each day/page. This helped me iron out my words and eliminate any typos or mistakes on my journaling. Plus it helped make the typing or writing part of the journaling fast, because my words were already there. 
3. After finishing the book, instead of separating all of the items back into their regular places (ie papers in paper stacks, stickers in their respective containers, etc) I combined them all in one bag and labeled it Christmas products. This way, they were all together and every time I need to make a project that has this holiday theme, everything is in one bag/spot. 

Additional lessons...
1. Don't stress if you don't get it done in the month of December. I feel that there are far more important things to worry about than getting an album done by December 31st. It has helped me be "present" during this special time of the year. 
2. Fill in the pages of your album with memorabilia like wishlist. Just create a pocket or envelope to hold the ephemera. 

Here are some more close ups of my album and the inside...












Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope this share gave you some ideas for your next mini album project.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: