Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, February 6, 2015

First Pocket Scrapbooking layout (Picture Perfect)

Hello friends and happy Friday. Well I spoke too soon. Our week has gotten more "exciting" since my last post. Yesterday I took my daughter to the doctor's because she was complaining of a sore throat and she had a fever the day before. Well to our disappointment, she tested positive for strep throat. Thankfully now she's on antibiotics but has to stay home from school for another day, which doesn't make her too happy. She's my child that actually loves school.  Life sure is full of surprises. 

Speaking of surprises, I told myself that I wouldn't jump into the pocket/project life type of scrapbooking. I liked my 12x12 format. But then I started planning for Mason's baby album and I found a d-ring album that I got from SEI. It was a good size and already had some sheet protectors in it. The only thing was that half of the protectors were made for pocket scrapbooking. I thought about buying a different album but I also thought that this product needs to be used, otherwise it is just a wasted item. So with that, I made a big gulp and present you my first ever pocket/project life scrapbook layout...


Watch how I made the page from start to finish by clicking play here...

Here are some more details....






I gotta say, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Heck, I even like it!

What about you, have you jumped ship to pocket scrapboking? What's been the tipping point for you?

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: