Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 14, 2014

100th day layout *Creative Scrappers*

Hi there. Today I'm sharing a quick layout inspired by a sketch (#267) from Creative Scrappers. I was itching to create recently and with a fresh stack of printed pictures plus this inspiring sketch, I went to work. 

100th day layout
I used two 3x4 size pictures of my daughter from about 2 years ago to show off her 100th day shirt. The year before, my son did it too and we put 100 buttons on a shirt so my daughter was super excited when it was her turn. Luckily I had enough of these paper flowers in my stash that putting this shirt together didn't take forever to make. 

I enjoyed putting this layout together. I love how the sketch is linear BUT have enough room for shaped items and layered embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: