Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 16, 2014

Daddy-Daughter dance *Scrapbook Circle Kit club challenge #74* + a new video

Hi there friends. I recently printed off some pictures for scrapbooking and you know what that means? That means I was inspired to dig into these newly printed images and scrapbook. I love it when time and inspiration is on my side and I get to check off much needed memories to be documented. 

To help me with this layout, I found a challenge from Scrapbook Circle kit club that worked well with this layout. The challenge was to feature "sparkle" in their projects. I chose to add some rhinestone to my flower accent on the top of my page to mimic the lights on the top of the ceiling in my photos. 

Daddy-Daughter Dance layout
I also added some sparkle on the bottom as a line over my layered paper strips. 

I have this paper from Chic Tags that so pretty. It already had the border and the paint stains plus some stamping on the sides. It made my page look so "artsy" without me putting that much effort on it.

I just added my photos, title, a few more embellishments and my handwritten journaling. I am into hand writing my journaling lately, it makes things faster and at the same time, I'm leaving part of me with every page I create.


And finally, I posted a new video in my YouTube channel recenty. It's a quick share of what I recently got at Tuesday Morning. Some of the stickers in this page came directly from one of my recent purchase. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: