Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, August 30, 2013

Latest layouts for Epiphany Crafts

Last day of the week and second to the last day of the month. Can you believe we are days away from September? That means that before you know it, all of the major holidays will be arriving at our doorsteps. Time sure flies when you are having fun. 

Speaking of having fun, I enjoyed my assignments this month for Epiphany Crafts. I was able to work on some layouts for the kiddos and think outside the box in utilizing some fun EC products. Check the two layouts I made this month...

Hello Today layout
I know that it's not officially Autumn yet, but I couldn't help myself in scrapbooking these fall themed photos of my son which was taken about two years ago. I created my own brad using EC tool and brad maker. I also added some epoxy stars with the Epiphany Crafts star tool and bubble sticker. You can view more details about this project along with a how to guide in this post. 

She is layout
I love, love, love this photo of my daughter. If you've been to my home recently, you've seen this blown up into a beautiful canvas piece. That's how much I love it. But of course, I still needed to print them so I can add them to her scrapbook. 
This month, EC wanted to show how it's "hip to be square" and I took that challenge and created this layout. I love how I was able to use the EC square tool and bubble stickers to create my diamond shaped embellishments in my page. I also added some vintage charms in the mix. You can view details on this layout as well as instructions in this post. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,
Grace


No comments: