Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 19, 2013

Latest Design team work (Epiphany Crafts and Die Versions)

It's Friday! Woohoo!!!

Today I'm going to share some latest work for Epiphany Crafts and Die Versions. I feel so blessed to get to design projects for them. 

Kindergarten Round Two
This project was made for the Helmar and Epiphany Crafts team up. I used some Epiphany Crafts bubbles and Vintage accents to add some fun flair to the project. I used Helmar adhesive to put my page together. 

Pet Store
This one was for the Epiphany Crafts and Pink Paislee team up. I used papers from the She Art and Luxe collections and tools and bubble accents from Epiphany. 

Congratulations card
Die Version is offering a sport themed die set/package for the month of July and this card shows off some of these beautiful dies. I decided to make my "winner" cut more colorful so I cut three of the words from different cardstocks and then layered the colors over the orange one to reveal a multi-colored word. 

All Star Winner layout
These photos are from a wrestling camp that my son participated in, a few summers ago. I used the jersey die to create my sport's themed banner and used the word dies to create my title. 

To learn more about fun products from Epiphany Crafts, please click here. See Die Versions products here

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: