Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

With Sympathy *Cardabilities sketch #76*

Happy Hump day friends. Today's share is a card made with the latest sketch from Cardabilities in mind. You can play along with the latest challenge here

With Sympathy card


We had a good friend recently pass away because of Cancer and I had her family in mind for this card. I went with a more muted color scheme since this is not a cheery card. I did add some yellow and orange for a pop of light, which for me, denotes hope.

I used stamps from four different stamp sets here, all from Inspired By Stamping. The flower was from this set, the borders from this and this and the sentiment from this. Make sure you stop by the store for more eye candy and inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you continue to have a marvelous week. 

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

chanya13 said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers and colour combo!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities!!!

Boutique Country said...

Beautiful card...

Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities

Lastochka said...

Lovely stamping banners! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

Majo said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!