Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My projects can be found here...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I have a few project shares with you, starting with this...

The newest issue of Creating Keepskaes (July/August 2012) hits newstands TODAY and I had the honor of having a project in this magazine. Here's a little peek of the layout...

Make sure you check out this issue at your nearest craft or bookstore. Check the Creating Keepsake website here.

I made a tutorial for My Little Shoebox and it's up today. Learn how I made a family banner (sneek peek below) in this post.

and finally, Paper Bakery Kit club is on it's third challenge of the month and it just so happens to be the June Sketch #2! Here's my take on the sketch...

I used the June Paper Bakery Add on kit for this layout and you can find the sketch and all the details for the challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by guys.

Oh and don't forget that it's the 12th today and that means it's Take Twelve challenge day today. Have fun snapping your 12 photos for June. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: