Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 8, 2012

Butter Cream Chicken

Hello blog friends and thank you for stopping by. It's a Friday and that means we are sharing a recipe today- Butter Cream Chicken!

This one was another pinned recipe. If you wish to see all of my chicken dishes pinned, you can check out my pinterest board here. The recipe can be found here.

I love this recipe, the ritz cracker bread crumbs really adds a different dimension and flavor to the chicken than your average breadcrumbs would. I thought this dish needed some kind of carbs to go with it so I added some whole grain penne pasta. But then I thought that the pasta needed to be dressed so instead of pouring the butter cream sauce ON the chicken, I tossed it with the pasta instead. I completed the meal with green salad and garlic toast (that I scored at the clearance baked good section of Walmart).

The family loved it. Maddie ate a ton and because I cook each meal with plenty of leftovers (for lunch the following day) Maddie gobbled a few more chicken the following day for lunch. I say this is a very kid/family friendly dish. The only downside is that it's fried. I wonder if it'll taste the same or very similar to it if I baked it. If you happen to try this and bake it instead of fry, would you let me know how yours turn out. I'd like to hear your results.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. that really looks yummy!