Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 20, 2012

WorldWin + Spellbinders Cards

Sooo looking forward to the weekend. But before I head off and start daydreaming of sleeping in, let me share with you some cards I made using WorldWin products and Spellbinders die cuts.

The WorldWin design teams were given the Grand Calibur and some Spellbinders die cuts to "play" with and here are a couple of cards I made with this team up....

Sweet Baby Boy!
I used the Spellbinders "Labels Eight" and "Classic Circles Scalloped Large" dies for this project. I also used WorldWin new TUBE papers for the background.


Just a note
In this card, I used the new WorldWin TUBE cardstocks and the same Spellbinder's dies as I've used in the above card. I embossed the shape on the cardstock to createa subtle frame design on the card.

I wish you all a fun, safe and enjoyable weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: