Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CREATE:Vintage projects

I recently recieved my comp. copy of this magazine. It has TONS of ideas to create the vintage feel to any projects. Make sure you check it out at your nearest newstand or local craft store.


 I was fortunate to have three projects published in this magazine. Here they are...


Congratulations Card. I made this have the vintage feel by adding gliter glue and liquid pearl accents.




She's daddy's little girl layout. When I initially made this layout it didn't have the doilies. I wasn't very happy with the result cause I felt like it was missing something. Then I decided to cut up some doilies and place them in the empty spaces of the layout and voila! now it looked done!



His and Her frames. I have had these frames for years now (bought them at the dollar store) and they had some chicken ceramic images in the center. I took off the chicken images, replaced it with papers and silhouette die cuts and then added some letter stickers, liquid pearl and silk ribbon. It's amazing how we can change a look of the frame with just a few switches of products.

Northridge Media offers a TON of inspirational magazines. Check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Grace

No comments: