Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Take Twelve- March edition

Did you take photos on Monday for the Take Twelve challenge? I hope you did. If you are still unsure if you can commit, I say just try it! Only twelve photos on one day, you can't get any more laid back than that. Pull out your camera today and take a "dry run" for April's Take Twelve challenge. *wink*


Here's mine....


1. Started off the day by changing my bed sheets. One of my Monday routines.
2. This morning I went out. I had my yearly OB GYN appointment and everything checked out clear. Whew!
3. Stopped by my local scrapbook store to check out some paper yumminess. I had to control myself not to buy the whole store. :)
4. After that I went to the library to pick up some books for the kids. I was so sick last Friday that I just had hubby return our overdue Library items so today I picked up our weekly supply of books.
5. Had leftovers for lunch. Yummy!
6. Finally registered my new camera at Nikon.com. One of the many things I've procrastinated to do for a while now.
7. Worked on some crafty assignments. Love my job!
8. Checked on dinner cooking in the crockpot. I started this beef and bean dish this morning before heading out to my doctor's appointment.
9. Prepared the kids' lunches for the next day. I like to do this task the night before so my mornings are not too hectic. Their meal contents- sandwiches (peanut butter for Marcus and Jelly for Maddie), grapes, popcorn, water and rice pudding with raisins. Marcus gets a granola bar since he's in school longer than Maddie.
10 and 11. I chose two photos from our Family Home Evening game of Cadoo because a. I love this game and b. We always get a lot of laugh and learn new things when we play this game. BTW, the boys won. bummer!
12. Worked on more crafty projects when the kids have gone to bed.

So my Monday was a bit manic but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

BTW did you know that Spring Training Camp registration is starting now at Ella Publishing? Check it out here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: