Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, March 12, 2012

PBK cards and a Family canvas

Happy Monday everyone. A few things I'd like to turn your attention to today...

Today's the 12th and I hope that you'll participate in Ella Publishing's Take Twelve challenge today. Bring out those cameras and take 12 photos representing your day today. To find out more information on this, you can always check the website here.

I have a blogpost up at Paper Bakery kit today and I'm sharing some vintage inspired cards made with the March Add on kit which goes live on Thursday, the 15th. It's a wonderful kit and I hope you can get your creative hands on it before it sells out. :)

a close up of the adore you card. Check out the rest of this card set in this blog post here.

 And finally a personal project....

I've had this canvas for a while and I painted it blue to make a nice inviting background for my photo and papers.

Here's some close ups....


the photo I used was from our professional photo shoot last year. We have the same exact print enlarged and hanging up in our front room. I'm not sure where I'm going to place this project yet but I'm happy at how it turned out.

So there you have it. Some sprinkling of creativity to start your week. Have a great day.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: