Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 19, 2011

Paper Bakery Dec. sketch #2 + some Creative Memories projects

Hi all, trying to get some loose ends tied up so I can embrace the Holiday season fully with my family. How about you?

Anyways, today I want to share a few crafty projects with ya....

2012 Homemade Calendar
 this is my take on the latest sketch which went up today at the Paper Bakery kit blog. I've been making these pocket organizers for a couple of years now and I love how I am able to customize my organizer with how my brain works. Here's the sketch...

the project is made with the December Add on kit which is SOLD OUT!!! Crazy huh! but don't fret, there's a few of the limited kit and project kit still availabe. Make sure you check them out here.

I was fortunate to get through the second round of the design team search at Creative Memories and they sent me some generous products. Here's a few of the projects I made for my final entry....

Christmas Candy Train
With the new blogger interface, I keep on forgetting to save my images in a bigger file. Sorry about the small pic but heres some photos of my kids making candy trains with their grandma last year. I used the fun and colorful Holidazzle line for this project.

And I used the leftover product to make some fun cards...

Jingle Bells
The line included some fun epoxy stickers which I used here in a grid line.

Tis the Season
I'm in love with the epoxy stickers, can you tell? In here, I layered a couple of the "presents" and added the circles to mimic brads.

So there you have it. Have a great day everyone.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you please make me one and send it to me? i need a 2012 diary made.. for jotting down all my photoshoots and meetings, i was wanting something nice made up considering ill be looking at it every day.. i was wanting a photography/model feel to the diary.. do you think there is any way you could do this if i payed you? thank you please get back to me jasmine_jamile_hooper@hotmail.com i was wanting an a4 size hard cover diary xo