Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 26, 2011

A few more project shares...

It's the day after Christmas. So did you get everything on wishlist? I had a fantastic time with family. Love it when four weeks of buying, hiding and wrapping gifts can be summed up to a few minutes of pure joy beside the Christmas tree on Christmas morning.

today I want to share my last Holiday themed projects....

Christmas Canvas
Pulled out for publication
I made this canvas for the Glue Arts and October Afternoon team up. We got to play with the Holiday Style collection and I love the vintage feel of the papers but with so much pop of color.

Pulled out for publication
 you can view my step by step tutorial on how I made this project on the Glue Arts blog. :)

To Remember
this one was made with the Noel line of Creative Memories. Like I mentioned in a previous blog post, I was fortunate enough to be a "semi finalist" in their design team search and they sent me some products to make my final entry.
Although this page's theme, I thought it complemented the emotions I wanted to evoke with the photos which is sophistication and classic tones.


and finally, my tutorial on how I made my 2012 calendar for Paper Bakery kit is up today. Make sure you check that out. And if you're looking for some quick creative inspiration, play along with our sketch challenge. :)

So that's it, I'm off to enjoy some family time.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: