Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 23, 2011

Layout share

Oh gotta love Fridays. Although my Friday started off with a hectic morning while I helped out at my kid's school and my Saturday just filled up with all sorts of activites, still Friday denotes the end of another week and that just gives me so much relief.

So today I'm sharing a couple of pages I made recently....

Miss Sassy

here's a pic of my Sassy child about two years ago. I just love her facial expression here and posing. Too cute! Although the pink color dominated my daughter's outfit, I decided to play on the brown and green color instead. I also added blue in there to make the sprinkling of pink pop out more.
Papers, die cut shapes and Brads are from Doodlebug Design; Letters stickers from My little shoebox, GCD Studios, My Mind's Eye and American Crafts; Spray mist from Tattered Angels; Border punch from Fiskars and Embossing folder from Cuttlebug


I had the white background staring at me looking so bored, so I decided to add some blue spray mist on it but before I misted it, I added a shaped journaling block so I can leave part of the background white which held my title.
I didn't have enough pink stickers to complete the title but I did have some orange glitter letters that still coordinated with the rest of my glittered pink letters.

So very handsome

This photos got me excited that eventhough I don't normally print photos that I've taken recently (I like to work in order, from oldest to most recent) I went against my rules on this one. Why do I love them so much? First off, these are photos that I took as a "professional photographer" plus I just LOVE how grown up my little baby boy seems in these shots. He is definitely one handsome boy in my books!
Papers and stickers are from Bella Blvd; Buttons from Favorite Findings; Baker's twine from Papertreats.etsy.com




I love layering accents in my pages. In this page, I grabbed the black journaling sticker and filled it up with a dinosaur accent that I cut up from pattern paper, then added a layered die cut star cut from my die cut machine and topped it with button and baker's twine.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.


Till next time,

Grace