Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 30, 2011

Laugh, Love, Live card *Cardabilities #40*

Woohoo Friday!

Today I want to share with you my last card as part of the Cardabilities design team. I have enjoyed my time and have been very inspired by all of Karan's sketches. I will play along as much as I can and I hope you do too.

Laugh, Love, Live

So with this sketch I decided to stretch myself and actually work with the balloon and cloud images as seen in the sketch. I don't do much paper pieces or die cut items in my cards not because I don't like them, but because I'm intimidated by them. But this is after all a challenge, so I scoured my stash and found a balloon rubon plus I used my Fiskars cloud punch to create my sky scenery.


I decided to run my clouds through my embossing machine to create the swirls in them then I inked the edges blue to give them more definition.



I used blue pattern paper to create my bottom border. The blue in the border paper and the blue clouds create a balance in the card.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the design team's take on the sketch here.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: