Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cardabilities #36- 100% boy

It's reveal day at the Cardabilities blog today. I always look forward to this day because I get to see the takes on the sketch by the rest of the design team members. We don't see each other's work before hand and I think it's great because we share the excitement with all the Cardabilities fans out there.

Here's my take on the beautiful and minimalist design of the sketch #36

100 % Boy

I rarely make masculine cards so I thought this should be one of those rare times. I love how the browns, greens and blues gave it that rich and deep "manly" vibe.


to soften the look, since it's a boy's card, I added scallops to the mix placing my sentiment rubon dead center on it.



I added more boyish accents to the card with stars and buttons.

So that's it for me, make sure you check out the sketch and all of the different takes on it my the talented designers of Cardabilities in the blog here.


Happy Sunday.


Till next time,

Grace

1 comment:

Franz♥ said...

Wonderful masculine card, Grace! A big hug, Francesca from Italy.