Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Clear Scraps share

Hi all and happy mid week!
Lots of things going around here since its summer and CHA is fast approaching. I won't bore you with all the "stuff" that's swirling in my head. I don't want to sound like such a complainer here (Yeah, I know that's a first,right?!)

Anyways today I want to share two projects that I made for Clear Scraps that was posted on their blog this month.

Memories to Treasure

In this layout, I used acrylic hears, deco shape and "memories" word. Fun stuff!


I added a tutorial on how I made the hearts on the Clear Scraps blog. Check it out here.

Explore butterfly acrylic album

I had a blast making this book. I used some BoBunny papers and the bold colors just made the whole thing pop. I also used Viva Decor Pearl pen for the edges, My little shoebox letter stickers and other fun stuff I was able to find in my stash






More photos of the book can be found in this post at the Clear Scraps blog.


So that's it for me today.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: