Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, April 28, 2011

some crafty share

Hello and Happy Thursday.
I just realized that I've not shared much crafty post this month, so something paper related was on the top of the blog post list today.


I made this page for Clear Scraps. You can check out more close up photos and a little bit of how to and supplies used for this project in the Clear Scraps blog.




I made this Altered tool box for Glue Arts. We had matched up with Maya Road and I used some fun chipboard shaped and felt birds to add whimsy to this project.


and as all of my Glue Arts projects go, if you want to replicate this, you can view my instructions complete with step by step photo at the Glue Arts Blog.


Lately, I've been addicted to my local Goodwill store. It's just 5 minutes away from my home and every time I visit, there's always a treasure to be found.This wooden toolbox was one of those found treasures and for only 1 buck, it was definitely one to take home!


somehow lately my family keeps on asking if I'm still pursuing publications. I don't know why they're all of a sudden asking but since the subject is being brought up a lot lately, I'm thinking I might have to have a pubbed blogpost once a month.



I got this issue about a couple of weeks ago. I know it's kinda late but if you know publications, designers usually get their complimentary copy along with our projects a month after the issue had been released to the public.




I got this cardboard wall art included in this issue. I've used Upsy Daisy Designs products with this project.


I also have a wedding towel cake included in the issue. I have a new computer now and most of my files are still in the old one so I don't have a photo to share for that, but if you have the issue, you'll see it in there.



So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week.




Till next time,


Grace

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

Cute layout! And congrats on being published! That must feel amazing!