Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prince Charming card- Cardabilities #30

So it's reveal time over at Cardabilities today. Oh how exciting reveal days are!!!
Make sure you visit the blog here and see the rest of the cards the designers made with the fabulous sketch.
Here's mine....

Prince Charming

I made my circle accent smaller and matted the card with pattern paper. I also used a much bigger sentiment block. I love the little accents in the sketch and used flourishes, die cut leaves and layered flowers for mine.

Here's some close ups....




Machine stitching and some bling finished the card.


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.


Till next time,

Grace




2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is such a darling card! I love the little saying! Snow White sang that and I love snow white!

Katy Myhre said...

This is such a sweet card! It reminds me of when I was little alway dreaming of "prince charming".